It’s always a good idea to learn from the mistakes and successes of others to save yourself time, money, and to propel your career forward. Today, we’ve asked some of our authors three questions about their writing and publishing experiences:
- Which Tools/Services, whether free or paid, have changed your career as an author, and how?
- What do you do/use to get through writer’s block?
- What motivates you to write?
Let’s jump in and hear what they’ve got to say…
2) What do you do/use to get through writer's block?
Arlene Lomazoff-Marron book
3) What motivates you to write?
Anthony Taylor book
William Michael Ried book